What is it?
Paint correction is the process of removing defects such as swirls, scratches, etching, oxidation, and marring by levelling out the vehicle's clear coat. This leaves the paint incredibly glossy and restores its depth and clarity.
Your vehicle's paint takes a beating on a regular basis and only compounding/polishing can undo it. Some things that cause this damage are:
- Improper washing techniques
- Etching from bird droppings/chemicals
- Road tar/grime or industrial fallout
- Brushing up against the vehicle with fingers, keys, clothing
- Improper paint polishing techniques